Do I need to complete a module or the entire curriculum at one sitting?
No. The program monitors your progress and will let you know you have completed a section by noting a checkmark next to the completed section next time you log into the program
Do I need to complete the modules in sequential order?
Yes. Each module’s learning helps ensure you are building your new skills based on the previously approved knowledge.
Who do I contact if I have any questions regarding the Tooth Wisdom®: Get Smart About Your Mouth curriculum and/or questions regarding next steps following certification?
How do I know I am a certified to present the Tooth Wisdom®: Get Smart About Your Mouth curriculum?
Once you have successfully completed all modules, passed the CE quizzes and downloaded your completion certification, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive the materials necessary to implement
How can I take the CE Quiz?
To take the CE Quiz, please answer the questions by checking the appropriate checkboxes. By submitting your answers and passing the quiz you will be taken to a page that will allow you to print the CE certificate or download it as a PDF file. The courses you have taken the CE Quiz for which will also be added to your account, under My Profile.
Are the ADA CERP CE or AGD PACE CE credits approved by my local Dental Board?
In general, the ADA CERP and AGD PACE CE credits offered through ColgateOralHealthNetwork.com are approved by local Dental Boards. However, CE requirements may change at any time. Therefore, all dental professionals are encouraged to check with their state dental board to confirm the exact CE credits hours required for their particular license renewal and the total number of credit hours allowed through home study.
How many questions do I have to answer correctly in order to get the CE credit(s)?
To pass the CE Quiz, the total number of correct answers must be at least 75% of the number of questions. For a 4 question CE Quiz, you need to provide at least 3 correct answers while for an 8 question CE Quiz, you need to provide at least 6 correct answers.
How do I see the amount of CE credits obtained?
The amount of C.E. Credits obtained is shown, only when logged in into your account, on the top right area of the website. You can also view the courses you are registered for under the “My profile
” section of the website.
What kind of CE credits are offered?
All educational resources on Colgate Oral Health Network offer ADA CERP C.E. credits. Select educational resources also offer AGD PACE C.E. credits.
How can I print the CE certificate for a Webinar or Article?
In order to earn your CE Credits for the webinar, on-demand course or article please follow the instructions below:
1. Please make sure you are logged in. If you don’t have an account, you can create an account for free
2. Please locate the webinar or article you want to take the CE Certificate for. You can do so by using the main menu and browsing the website or by searching the website for the course/article name.
3. Once you have located the webinar or article, please click it and this will get you to the course or article page.
4. In the middle of this page, you will notice a row of tabs ending with the “CE Certificate” tab.
5. Please click the “CE Certificate” tab
6. Please submit the short survey
7. Once the survey has been submitted you will have access to the CE Quiz.
8. Please answer the questions by checking the appropriate checkboxes. By submitting your answers and passing the quiz you will be taken to a page that will allow you to print the CE certificate.
9. You can now print the CE certificate.
10. You will also receive an email confirming the CE certificate.
11. We also keep track of your CE certificates and you will always be able to access them under your account.
How do I update my contact information?
Please make sure to keep your account details up-to-date. Only this way the C.E. Certificates you are receiving are valid. To update your contact information, please visit the “My Profile
” area of the website.
How can I change my email?
To change your email address, please go to the “my account
” area of the website, find the “Email” field, type in your new email address and press the “Update Profile” button.
How can I reset my password?
To change your password, please go to the “my account
” area of the website, find the “Password” field, type in your new password in both the “Password” and “Confirm Password” fields and press the “Update Profile” button.
If you can’t login into your account, you can reset your password here